... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

I got my promotion today.
My resilience paying off
I got a little nervous and worried, too
… jusz like China and tat cho’clate bar :(

I’m driven and I ain’t losing focus
I’m too blessed to be feeling angry.
Tween Hearts na bukas with Eu
Trudis naman sa Monday
Buglasan's coming
Kapuso Christmas, too.

… I always say, I have been preparing myself
But never really getting good at it
Something waiting to happen
… am ready to exhale.

I’ll remember this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive