... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Salamanca

The Square
... a view from the top of yangyang's room




Oasis
... the sunken bar (a personal fave), the "close to heaven " porch atop, the touch of waterfall, slides (with me), there to that cuddle booth ;), and all that green water.














a craftsman's den
a long stretch of arts and crafts ..... and they look like robins to me in blue, brown and pink ;)











Welcome to my Black magic ;)
... where a feline watches over :) ...
... Me the Salamangkera!
... i adore so many things around me ... my lamped kitchen, those painted blades circlin' in my bedroom, i watched them some time, and they made me sleep like a baby in a cradle :), the candelabra, my green and yellow bath with tat little porcelain tub ;), those blue spots at my laudromat, they looked so classy, above all ... this witch loves its black steel bed with that black iron rose where i spent 3 nights makin' luv with my Ipod, my laptop and Liz Gilbert's Eat Pray Love :)

















tadahhhhhhh ...





♥ I sooooo ohhh soooo love coming home to my hotel. Mainly because I had the room solo this time. I had a bad neighbor but I was so so happy to even think about that. :) For the first time after more than two years, I had a room alone for myself. My airconditioning on , full blown. I can freely walk around … sleep with my panties ;) hush hush … read my book in complete silence, enjoy my SOTM like a broken record in glorious privacy, go online minus the prying eyes … and uhmmm from time to time pep talk with myself :), and God.

♥♥ Dumaguete was clean and beautiful. Indeed, the City of Gentle People. Heavenly bodies fallen like stars from the skies. The Boulevard reminded me of Miami, a tow of restos by the bay. Versace’s Mansion. And yes, Lario’s On The Beach. I don’t even remember having the strength to order a glass of iced tea, or may be just water to drink. Darn .... I wish I had better company.

♥♥♥ Yesterday, officially, was my last day. A true test of my resilience. More than 2 years, I painstakingly … didn’t know how I survived that. This time, my own. I call the shots. So please help me God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive