... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Healing ...

1. Bokneng and Boklay.
2. Another season of orange roses :)
( I now crave for mophead hydrangea in deep blue.)
3. A lavender butterfly on my tree of red roses. And meet the (current) man
of the house ... the one with the carrot nose ;)
4. Sleep Comfort™ in baby blue. Wednesday comes.
5. Cucumber And strawberry on my face.
6. Finding pieces of my childhood. Online.
7. Pink and blue candles for family and friends who have gone ahead of us.
8. I took it back. The lie was short lived.
9. Feeling better. Getting better soon. Quiet is better.
10. Two days of Quiet Time. Jonah 2:2 -9 (God listens to your cry), and Luke 5:16; 6:12; 11:1 (Rest with God). I give my thanks to Miss Tin (wherever she is right now) for Jay Duque’s Pray God’s Will in 365 Days.

" ... He never banished you from His sight or abandoned you ... He can hear your cry and reach down to the depths to help you. ... a place of solitude to rest with God."



♥ the purple overall and the lavender winter boots




It's actually orange. And it's very back in my garden :)





My kind of tree, and my kind of man ;)





Aside from my storybooks and jijsaw puzzles and dolls ... i truly adored these toys which came to me in different stages of my childhood.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive