... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

He remembers ...

I got this from my yahoo email. Opened just today :(. Sent a few weeks after my rantings over "who was that sad, angry bride again?" Admittedly, I am not really very thoughtful when it comes to this type of correspondence. Taken away completely by Facebook. I have forgotten that I have family and friends who do not yet own an account or still have no intention to have one.

Besides, Yahoo mails have become complicated these days. The purpose to make it more functional made it more complex. At least for people like me. My prescription sez I should get Yahoo (Emails) for Dummies hahahah, if this instructional material ever really exist.

So there. I missed it. Late is never better. Tonight, before coming here to document my feelings and thoughts about this, I sent the sender a brief thank you note, and me getting cheesy over cozy :) ... it's almost 10 o'clock in the evening, there's a bit of raining in Cavite.

I googled a little about it, and learned about Chris Gregory.




... such beautiful sweet thoughts suddenly i missed New York City and my best dude ... Me, the gYpsy and my love for poetry ... he still remembers ... still he remembers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive