... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

crossing 13 and 1/2 bridges

God’s grace in the works and with all the perks …

1. I head EMD’s 3rd Unit. I said a silent prayer, and thanked God personally :)

2. Blood pressure’s back to normal. I got my sleep wonderfully back and I didn’t have the “spirals” the whole week.

3. This made me happy on a Sunday morning. I was looking for it for the longest time. Sadly, it’s blocked in FB, at least it’s working here ;). Due to the degree of difficulty, am putting it in my bucket list. Hopefully find the CD. Tori Amos’ bee-keepin’ butterfly sleeper is a little bit lonely and giving-up. Portuguese travessia sings of a little optimism … When the bridge is between us … We'll have nothing to fear … We will run through the sunlight … And you'll meet me halfway ..." la la la la la la la la

I was on the road practically the whole time this past week.

Arduous and exhausting.

No time for friends. I had to turn down a couple of invitations from Bok (kooks bday lunch), Jen (so I was not able to get the Review School brochure for Soph) , MyFF (kahit kape lang), Glenn (na lagi naman he he). Friday night was the only time. Time-out na, staff meeting pa din huhu. Ludos jusz across. Thank God, Teff got in the way. Eu and Ken off to Music Bank. Me, gosh, I think, I was jusz about to catch a flu … which, certainly, I couldn’t afford in the middle of my school tours, Dumaguete preps, Kapuso Bacolod and Gensan budget.

I got a call. Emergency. Honey Rose ko :) …. 33rd b-day celeb in one of the executive suites in Manila Diamond. I was in the middle of my meeting so I had to cut short our telecon. I felt my temperature rising. Another call … this time form Anakish. “Inang, punta ka na, on the way na kami ni Mike :)”.

Earth calling Major Mykee … who was at that time … somewhere CITEM’s Men’s room :) …. OT raw sya for CA EXPO, I urged him for the love of his elder sistah, Honey Rose … I was pleading … maawa kayu sa akin, gutay gutay na katawan ko sa pagod … Timog pa ako mangagaling …. Mahal cab from GMA , malayo pa sweldo :( Please represent your Nanay …. At eto naman si kulot … may ka date na iba, eh, si Jenalyn, namamatay na sa lungkot at inggit … Bentot’s busy with Law School and GF :). eto kasi naman si HR, bigla-bigla hayyyyyy

Si Mykee susunduin ko na sana but but but … Kuya Tintoy still working upstairs daw, OT din …. That made me decide to wait at the hotel :(. I went ahead at Room 1230.

To make a long story short, me getting caught between sleep and awake … turning down light beer and tequila to the surprise of everyone, I was useful when awake, useless when dozing off … sinakay na ako ng cab ni Myk, I got home one piece before 3 Am on a Saturday morn. Darn, I was so lousy that evening, I was not able to take pix boohoo ... I did misz mah ol' crew but I was too damned wasted!

Unravels this week.

1. Who the fuck is in Singapore? … I get a lot of good views from tat side of Asia ei
2. “Snoopers” stalking on irmavanta.blogspot.com … what else do you want to know, my friend? This is a “no-hold barred” site. I am a tech dummy, I can’t do much technically. I owe my meter from MyPiayaya. The only reason why I got it was because of its simplicity. So you don’t need to analyze my IP address, or my domain name … coz I don’t know them, because I don’t know them, I don’t give a shit. So don’t waste your broadband time snoopin’ on things I don’t really care about … jusz read on, sweat and jerk off.
3. Welcome Butch … enjoy your obsession ;) harharhar

4. There you go again. Reading becomes a bad habit of yours huh. :) … But you make me a happy baby, baby! ... this is so fuckin' orgasmic!

;)





Found at: FilesTube









*i remember, i was "my bridges" to my 13th. but that was it. we live separate lives now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive