... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

i R m A the strange ;)

http://www.facebook.com/lilladanes#!/lilladanes/posts/104938029571756

Me
my good old friend Jocelyn posted this ... I was so touched and moved by its message of a friend's devotion knowing not time and space, the here and now in this life ... and beyond ... cheers to DOGNUTS et al, Frederick A., Bengbeng, Norms, Anna
C.,Thelmz, Gigi, Abi, Bok, Ron DG, Ambet, Lolit, Dianini, Gerry Boy, Jen, Bentut, Jhona,Mykee, Nettchii, Lani, HR, Faye and Phia.


(according to appearance to .... para walang selosan. hahah. My two Frederick friends (DOGNUTS and College) and Gerry Boy do not have FB (just yet ... sana eventually magkaroon din). Technically si Princessi Dianini my FB ... poser nya nga lang hahahah .... scaryyyy. Si Betong, hindi kami magka network. He already passed when I finally decided to have an FB account so that was like late last year lang ... sya pa naman yung addict mag invite ... in fact Ambet was one of the first ones who discovered that someone opened an account for me kasi along with Rons, Anna Cando, and some DOGNUTS and cousins, Betong was consistenly sending me invites in practically all my email addies, and slightly naiinis sya kasi hindi ko daw sya ina-accept eh may FB naman daw ako.)

(ayan na naman, I wanted to save the video to my desktop ... hindi ko na naman alam how .... demmet ... sabi ko nga kay Mr. Bolero ;) hehehhe .... nakakahiya naman taga ITSED pa naman ako dati, ang tanga tanga ko sa IT booohhoooo .... at sumagot naman si Mr. Bolero ;) .... oo nga ... boss ka pa naman. PAK!)

5:30 PM nasa MRT na ako kanina. I think Kevyn Lettau got her vocal chords really really tired singing travessia over and over again. La lang ... I got really laZy shifting channels. Kanina namang umaga on the way to office, si B.O.B, Hayley and Eminem and nagka sore throat kakakanta ng "Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky Are like shooting stars I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)". I started the day lazy pushing buttons so there it got to me until I packed my bag for home this afternoon. Hell ... That was one emotional (bus) ride. I doubt if that was about the moon. My period's almost here and I think I have a problem again demmettttttttt. Or may be ... yes may be ....

My plane leaves Thursday. I am excited with Salamanca. I am thinking deep blues and yellows. Crescent moons, piXie dusts, witches' spells and black cats.

Currently sitting on my red carpet and doin' black magic. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive