... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Bracken's Jose Rizal*

*My facebook is active from 12 noon - 12 midnight :) --- Kabitenya time LOL ... jusz add me na lang.  I promise to accept.  :) ... but that's just temporary, pag bumalik na sa dagat ang mga talangka sa utak ko, my FB will  be up and running as it should be.  Don't ask why ... you won't get it anyway, dont sweat, i don't get it myself.  LOL  Luka luka pa din ako.  Hey, 'course I cried over you,  for 6 months, but I've long moved on since then.  People do get over some people, ryte.  Ganun talaga.

(Sometimes, though, too ...  you don't  get over some people.  Ganun talaga.  I've conceded to my destiny.)

***


Here ... memories of you and Sophie ... and us.

This before or after Munich?  Funny, how you always wanted to join me in my trips and, your Visa, Schengen and US, always get declined those days.  But see, how far you've gone now.  Damn, of all places huh, why there!

Tito Denden and Soph at my old office.  Gearing up for CITEM's Kiddie Xmas party.

Answeet,  Lakas mo dyan, ini spoiled mo kasi, hump.  
That's us and my ol' ITSED crew.  Us jusz droppin by at the party.  You my ever persistent school bus. LOL


First grade, and you noticed me. I was an honor student and smelled sunshine, you my friend, was busy playing marbles, and smelled like sun . Remember this class pic, you brought this to CITEM, and showed proudly to Alma and Thelms  ... hey, I miss you, classmate.  God bless. — in Tanza.
***This is posted in my "Past Life" Album in Facebook


*********

eto na yung alaga mo ngayon, 1st year college na Tourism Management sa La Salle.  

Time flies ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive