... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

patchworks

ok, im getting there. i jusz directed our corporate avp.  who knows, tomorrow, im making movies lol.  meantime, here's my folio of photomontage ...



I, Me, Myself ... and the very special people in my life (past , present, dead, alive ...) ... my real 1st attempt on eCollage.  My FB cover pic of August last year.

Hallow gurls 2012

My daughter's pre-graduation pictorial, and her very first studio photo shoot.  I was a proud mommy, so i made a train of pictures.  

It was so nostalgic putting this one together ... for her 16th bday and my FB cover pic... memoirs of baby Sophie.  (This included my Pregnancy Test with two pink lines (yahoooo!) ... my ultrasound test screamin' IT'S A SOPHIE! ... her hospital wrist tag, a swaddled Sophie (wish ko lang uso na din slings no hahayyy) ... and some of  her nice and naughty pix.

tryin my ol' (what was once sinful  :(  ) webcam, up to no good ...  all so grainy and blurry now (karma lang)  ... and  moi showin off my new haircut c/o Barbie Sungit  ... 

getting my (what was once) clean hands (bad and) dirty ;) ...  this one officially  turned me into a THIEF!  Salamat madame sa kunsitidor na si Ednanei LOL ... that easy, that fast ... bakit ba Open Group eh .... as I always say, anliit lang Gapo ... kabit kabit bituka ng tao LOL ... eh Open Group eh ... cut and paste lang naman, nginig pa ako hahaha ... I was working on this online ... di ko lam kung nakakaiinis o nakakatawa o kinikilig nyahhhaaaa ... basta ang masasabi ko lang ...  we're beautiful together!!!!! ankyut namen!!!! wihhhhhhhhhihhh

Thank you fotor,com :) ... pastel hearts was my funky collage template.  In B and W.  Us ... so Throwback :)

I cant post the final output, nahihiya pa daw ako lol.  Sa FB naka private album din, Display Case in Glass ... Pero ankyut talaga namen here ahahah ... ah ewan!  Sayang!  Kainiz!

His facial moles were very prominent.  I remember in grade 6, tuwing flag ceremony, and there were 2 sections between us,  bago mag bayan magiliw ... lagi ko muna sya hahanapin at the corner of my eye.  Indi ko makita dameng nakaharang kasi humppp ... then id see  one side of  a round brown cheek with a cute little mole smacked right there ... gotcha ... there's my second base.  ansaya ko na.  my day's made.



***On being a Thief Witch!

Ang pagsisisi laging nasa huli ... sana noon ko pa to ginawa!  Now Im left with just 2 photos of him, all the ones with his consent.  I have a favorite pic of him, hinihingi ko yun sa kanya eh, 50 years bago yata ma-download hump ... nagkagulo gulo na di na nabigay.  Sana  ninakaw ko na lang!  That wet look shot sa Sea World.  Parang ang sarap yakapin keber na mabasa din ako LOL

Ok, this happens, this mind set, me Little Misschief ... it's gets worse and really really  biting ... while im not feeling well ... and under really really bad gastric reflux attack.

water brash honey ...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive