... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Plate Breaker!




oh my, the things we broke ... and wish we didn't ... and yet we did. ... or wish they were really jusz plates ... the things we jusz broke.


*** *** ***

Everybody plays the fool, they say.

I break plates, too.  Ahuh ... seriously, i do ...







dapat dito tamang tipsy lang --- dyahe naman kung binuhos mo na lahat ng inis mo, eh hindi pa din umabot sa wall ang plato ahaha ... hindi ako sporty ... hindi ako magaling bumato ... magaling lang ako mag walk out --- in character sobra lol.

TAKSYAPO!!!!!

ilang plato ba ang dapat ubusin?  a mountain of broken plates represents a mountain of angst, frustration, pain, sadness, guilt  --- andameng galit na tao ---  a whole lifetime spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive