... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Kitch Witch Diaries: gastronomically orgasmic :)

Odette's home, brandishing her strength all over Central Luzon, Metro Manila and dirty South babyyy!  Flooded all over, so me and Soph had to stay home on a Monday.  Pag pasok ko sa office, ang back log ko up to my neckline hayyyy  ... to make matters worst (on a Monday), our gutter just above my bedroom gave in ... so ayokong ng mainis, what can I do, force majeure eh.  Others are having a bad day far worse than mine, so I shouldn't be too ingrata to complaint.  I insisted to go out, buy a new mouse for my desktop, and got Revlon's moon candy on my toes  to match my French manicure.

So now what? I don't wanna get caught dead wearing boredom so am gonna try to get back to my old trade :) ... bringin it on my gypsytales ... I used to be addicted to this in Friendster ... uso lang ... I always come home looking forward to some new surveys  to be tried on, and honesty had its sense of humor, sometimes painful, too

This one, like the others, is neatly, quietly archived @ http://lilladanes.blogspot.com.   It’s interesting how familiar and how different my answers fared up against the same survey.  And I think I like this woman now ;) … still naughty, but more sober, stubborn yet mellowed a great deal … still with poor eating habits  but twas a miracle to get her into cooking and lovin’ it.

Here's a taste of me ...

1.fave street food/s?  i don't usually eat street foods but when i do, must be ... all sorts of kakanin, bbqs ...                      
2.fave pasta? basta red sauce ... and and i cook  one hell of a good 'paghetti  must say ... red sauce and sardines :)
3.fave food pag summer? ice cream anytime (kahit tag-ulan pa yan)
4.fave food pag umuulan? hot coffee, pandesal with Clara Ole's pineapple jam 
5.fave food pag nanonood ng sine? ang sinehan walang kama, bawal pa magtaas ng legs, you cant watch 'em while wearin' boxers or undies lang, you cant rewind, fast forward, pause, and above all,  you watch your fave movies with strangers,  --- in other words i prefer to watch in the confines of my bedroom ... to answer the question ... hotdog bun with mustard LOL
6.fave shake? piñacolada hehe
7.fave night-out drink? lately cocktails ni Wenggay, all 500 of them LOL
8.favorite softdrinks? low cal, shugah free
9.fave food pag nasa beach? pag nasa beach, it's best  to get drunk in the sand hehe
10.fave drink/food pag galit? comfort drink ... hot chocolate ... i will try to go to places, dayuhin ko talaga, to get my hot choco
11.fave cuisine?  Mexican food
12.fave dessert? ice cream, cheese cake, choc'late cake
13.fave breakfast? kahit ano lang lately kasi i need to take my meds lang
14.fave kind of chocolate? spicy hot chocolate from Mary Grace and Max Brenner and and Starbucks' signature hot choco
15.fave food na iniihaw?  Meat …  bbqued
16. fave food na may sabaw? Sinigang na shrimp  as ever
17.gusto mong handa sa birthday mo? Anu ba … cocktail drinks ni wenggay hahaha … and my very own  signature fondant cake … flashback … my 41st bday … got me Pippi Longstocking  
18.best place to have coffee?   Sa bahay, sa kwarto ko, while online … chatting, reading, blogging --- I love my cyber life!
19.saan sulit kumain pag gutom? Hongkong Chef, sa may CITEM J
20.best palaman sa tinapay?  Clara Ole’s pineapple jam and and and  I really can do a mean tuna spread … magastos pero masarap hayyy 
21.favorite ice cream flavor?  …. Nothing’s better than rockin’ road .. and selecta or magnum … and all those frozen stuff  @ swensens’
22.milo or ovaltine? I super love the scent of boiling tablea in my kitchen …
23.pagkain na hindi mo kakainin? anythin' exotic --- sawa, palaka, daga, arrrggg soooo gross … food presentation is important to me, ambience is a consideration, food handling, too --- im pretty bad at frying.  I cant seem to get a good estimate of the right amount of fire, giving  my centerpiece a balance tan J  --- nagprito ako ng tilapia  … it was too ugly, I couldn’t eat it.  They looked like “pretending to be dead” piranhas to me LOL
24.lagi ka bang gutom? Hardly … mostly I crave for cold stuff inside my mouth … that figures my insatiable desire for ice cream hehe
25.san ka willing mag spend para sa masarap na pagkain? good food, good company … basta gusto ko and kasama ko kahit sa bahay lang ayus na
26.anong pagkain ang gusto mo iuwi from lamay pero hindi pwede? O jeez, I don’t eat sa lamay
27.anong gusto mong pagkain sa lamay mo? I want it a celebration, cocktails  pa din wenggay ahaahah … and still,  my signature fondant cake … my memorial be like my  bday party, happy and intimate :) 
28.anong food ang ipagdadamot mo?  As I said, hindi ako madamot --- ang makakain ko di ko ipagdadamot, and di ko makakain lalo na hehehehe
29.sinong kilala mong kain ng kain pero hindi tumataba? Sa citem, my anakish  jhonalyn. Sa gma, my anakish,  Achi.  Parang mga growing boys kumain, ampapayat naman (me, tunog inggit ahaha)
30.eh diet ng diet pero hindi pumapayat? Haha same answer as before,  baka magalit---- si argee (shet am a fuckin' dead meat)
31.Anong sikat na pagkain sa lugar nyo?   Ginataan na bilo bilo bilo bilo kase puro bilo bilo lang talaga ahaha (miss ko tuloy ginataan bilobilo ng mama ko huhu)
32. Anong pagkain lagi mong pinupuslit?   All sweets --- my daughter always call my attention to watch my sugar … I always go, “eventually, this disease will kill me, sweets or no sweets … so id rather … “
33. Lagi mong hinihingi sa kaklase mo? Actually, I usually share my baon with my friends, I hardly ask for food or anything back then.
34. Gusto mong kainin ngayon na? ay... dapat ba edible ito ahahaha
35. Kung isa na lang kakainin mo sa buong buhay ano to? … can I not answer this literally ahaha … can I refer to something not edible lol … not that I wanna make a food chain out of him or … why not ;)



My 43rd bday choc'lates I got from Royal Duty Free Shop in Gapo.  I really like 'em, spicy choc'lates.  

Me will work for ice cream!


Some leftover pasta last New Year's Eve, sempre the sauce was first to go.  I turned it around into some Pasta De Sardinnes.  Favorite ng lahat ;) lalo ng anak ko. :)

My idea of breakfast.  Pandesal with pineapple jam, steamy coffee and Facebook. :)

April 2011.  A 41 year old woman gifts herself with a cake like this one.  Pippi Longstocking on moist choc'late ;)

Aerial buttview ;)
Bok Wenggay's famous cocktails @ her Bora garden ;)
tinkerbell so disappointed on me.  these smart ass really ugly cherry snappers (tilapya), i think they were just playing dead.  Jeezzz, hindi naman sa maarte ako, pero they really looked so disgusting to me, i couldnt and did not eat them.   Hayyyyy .... please teach me Frying 101, pleaseeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive