... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Tuesday's Child is full of Grace




My pluggies are back, and complete.  Got my sleeves, more than what i expected.

Me tired being brunette,  i got bruised this Saturday morn.  (My daughter my colorist and photographer ;) )   ... that's blue black, actually. hehe

Me and Bengbeng :) ... us praying for Sta. Rosa ...

Laine, my marketing assistant, was such a blessing.  We have the same medical condition, but she was more mabait and masunurin.  She takes her medication by the letter, sees her doctor regularly and avoid all the long  list of don'ts.   Her boss, the usual pasaway LOL ...

She ... my inspiration.  For the last 3 days, im back to taking meds,  And I'm feeling much better.  


     
I was born in Rosario, Cavite at Our Savior Hospital.  My mom had a congenital heart ailment so i had to be delivered by ceasarian section.  And for better chances of survival both for mother and child but more for my mom, a unanimous decision in the family ... it had to be painless, laborless, contractionless ... should be a month short from due date.  I was put into an incubator and was given a very slim chance.  I was dark, weighed just 4 lbs, and look more like a little mouse than a newborn baby.  I blew the wits off from my youngest aunt.  Nobody dared to touch me and carry me.  I was so fragile.  I breathed death.  I fought fiercely for my dear life. I was born  21st April  1970.  A favored child of God.  Tuesday's child.


Gee, I would have been a Gemini ... actually I was supposed to be a Gemini LOL.  But I was meant to be a big bad bull. ;)   ... such a Bliss ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive