... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Bruno Mars overload

this our current fave, my daughter and i ... Bruno Mars babeeyyyy



... and this our fave LSS  ... softly ... we say these lines with the swag, like leavin' your tongue in midair ...

 ... That I should have bought you flowers and held your hand
Should have gave you all my hours when I had the chance
Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby is dancing, but she's dancing with another man ..."



... Friday nyte, Donya M. (my daughter's pet name to Tita M) ... Blue Wave, we go drinkin'.  She owe me!  At iyan ay dahil sa yo, Jose Rizal, mapapainom tuloy kami ng kaibigan mo LOL

Hey, Bok Wenggay's interested on you Jose Rizal ... back again ... back in the days ... haha ...natawa lang talaga sya sa coincidence ... if i can just post her text message last nyte ... natulog na lang ako ng maaga dahil wala naman akong maisagot.

Diani ...  gusto ko ng dagat!!!! ... but i think you got tired na of all the crap I only shout  in open seas.  I miss you na Dee but I want to see you lang when  i have better stories of my better self. gee, i think thats gonna take a little longer.  you think so.

***
Another Bruno Mars, one of my personal favorites ... would you believe that my girl friend Arlene Lee, posted this in my timeline LOL ... buti na lang at ni reserve nya yung comment sa private PM lol ... when was that nga ba ... November 2011.  Nah, you don't wanna know the story behind it, and her message ...
Some special people (or used to be) were celebrating their bdays in November ... Superman, GerryBoy, Mark was 37 that time, MaryL, Cah, and Diani ... hail Scorpions and Sagitts!  But hell did i skip it, and still skippin', all the moons I opted to thrash all away ... and i have no plans gettin' 'em back.  Fuck!

Just so you know ... when you leave (which you did) ...  for old time's sake ... please don't forget to fedex my morphine ...



Last night, I was in church again. and said the same prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive