... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sheeran

Those GMA days. Also because Rupert Grint had gotten a singing career after Harry Potter.  Kennie got me into Ed Sheeran.    Lego House was my first from this young man with red curls.



Next stop was Olympics 2012. Such  a brave act, Ed Sheeran waxing ... classy vintage, Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here.   Must say he got my respect here.





And this is cute. ... Ed, Taylor and the babies.  Everything has Changed



Early from work ... here now on my way home ... readings from smn dot com ... this piece playing on bluetooth ...thinking out loud ... suddenly i feel that biting hallow in my chest, damn there's something in my eyes again :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive