... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Monday, December 27, 2010

My 2010 Merry Christmas Week

ITSED Reunion. Jhons and Mykee’s grand blow-out for winning the SPRINTS. Met up with Jen at MRT GMA Kamuning Station. Must say I was so stressed prior to that. I finished and submitted three major reports. And that was my last day of work before Christmas. We were at CITEM by 7 PM. Wala pa si driver Honey, Makati traffic was such a pain in the ass. I decided to go ahead so we can reserve a table at Gerry’s Grill. That week was major, major party week for everyone so I bet (and was right), even on a Tuesday, restos were full. What can I say, rare night out with Lani Gel, Bentut on phone patch, Nettchii was late hump bumawi naman sa “slightly used” :), Baes and her Pedro, Anakish and Mike now getting into a little PDA, galing pa din mangalakas ni Flororita hahah, si Honey jobless pero may bagong CRV nakanang! … super hina-hunting si Wenggay para magpahula, Jen, teary-eyed, and me jusz plain HAPPY. By midnight, kiddos wanted to have Starbucks, changed their minds really quickly, and proceeded to Music Bank instead. That was one expensive “song and dance”. But that was one “worth the money” night. We closed down Music Bank at 4 AM. Darnnnnn the songs you sing, they kinda give you away for major major bloopers, and blunders, alaskahan to the maxxxxxxx arrggghhhh



Clowning around with my ol' ITSED family


Something almost busted my bubble at CITEM. Thank God, there was too much happiness in the air. Days like that you just cant ruin easily.

I got Jen’s gift. Me so adoring it.




I’d say, here we go again, another crack at it, a premonition of things to come, of what I wanted to do all these times, but can’t. “The Relaks, Puso Lang Yan, Malayo sa Bituka Planner 2011”. Mabuhay ang mga WITTY! …for they will save the world. ;) One of my favorite pages there, “Ang Fill In The Blanks Love Letter” (Para sa mga pusong galit, iniwan, niloko, pinaasa, pinagpalit sa balingkinitan ang katawan, sinabihang “hindi kita mahal,” “pangit ka.” “it’s not you, it’s me,” na ang tanging kasalanan lang naman e umibig ng tapat: Punan ang mga patlang ng mga salitang akma sa inyong nararamdaman gamit ang pulang tinta.

One of love’s greatest satire. I’m posting it tomorrow. Argggggg

We got our 16th month. I have a brand new two-door frost free fridge. A little bit senti as I gave away my first ever Kelvinator ref who was jusz about the age of Sophie, 13. My garden set’s home, basking under the Cavite sun, some afternoon rain, fresh air and the big blue sky. A pair of strawberry earrings Sophie bought online ( hehehe online shopper na si Sophie). And a new pair of purple pants, too yipeeeeeee.

I hosted noche Buena again. Carrots cooked the carbonara. Sophie and I did the fruit salad. Too many wines and beer lights. The three little boys were oh so rowdy. My heart-to-heart talk with Frankie. Well again we have to be forgiving to the elderly. Hayyyy some things in my family just wont change, wont seem to go away hayyyy All the househelps were on “Christmas vacation” leave, I woke up the next day with a sore foot and a broken back.

We spent early Christmas morning at the Memorial. A bouquet of red roses. And lots and lots of pictures and videos of Sophie and the boys.


Lolas' fave girl chillax!


Wild boys! Nero, Russ and Ian

Thanks to all my friends for Mr. Australia’s new pix.

You asked if what my friends are doing is helping me. I asked if your friends and you stalking me is helping you. Quits lang tayo. We have to make the best of what we have. Sometimes, am not sure anymore if that’s good or bad. But me I dont give a damn!

Last Wednesday, I sad goodbye to irmavanta.blogspot.com. It was such a give away for a blog address so partly it was my fault for a careless, unsuspecting thought that in this infinite highway of information lurks the meanest of the mean, the hard-calloused hearts, fungus faces, the yellows and the green-eyed monsters.

Endings and new beginnings they always come in pair. While I still mourn for the loss. I have to rejoice, for the quick-thinking me (and my supportive friends!) … this Witty saving the world … welcome aboard, mypixietales.blogspot.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive