... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Year in Status - - - my 1st vavavoom year in Facebook



11 DOGNUTS (running complete)
68 CITEM
18 Homeys
my darling Sophie (always pouting ;))
a handful from Grade School
a few from college
and a hundred plus more from
high school batches 85, 86, 87!
countless messages, in my mailbox and in my wall
27 albums
- my Profile Picture (sometimes me, sometimes Heather, currently Hilda)
- IrMa (all about me, me, me .... random images of me, me, me)
- my Bucket list (the desires of my heart ... easy and long term, of childhood and midlife dreams ;), attainable and pfffft!)
- things I ♥ (a rundown of my personal favorites)
- lovelace (anything seX and seXy arrgghhhh .... uuhmmm artistic)
- tWo (... my favorite number ... this gallery shows you why ;))
- ...life begins (that day i turned 40)
- Salamanca (my lovely hotel at Dumaguete City ... just a personal fave of me and Bok Wenggay, and all the mundane things around the house we want to have for ourselves)
- gurls I heart! (I am bisexual! hahaha)
- my harem (my boys --- Johnny, Matthew, Legolas, Dermot, Diego, Mayer, Joshes (Leonard and tadahhh ....) Groban.
- piXies, wiccis, gypsies, butteflies (my love for these special creatures of God)
- suspended animation (my love for cartoons :))
- my "cheesecake: farm ;) (an evidence of my once addiction to Farmville)
- A Tribute Page: All about Hilda (and Duane Bryers!)
- Sophia Clarisse (a tribute page to my one and only girl)
- MoM (a tribute page to my mother)
- my Homey (Tita Marie, Roray, Ericson, Lem, Egay, Carrots, Franco, Jon Mark, Melujean, the Layco girls of BFRV, the in-laws)
- the next generation (an adorable variety of pampangkins :)
- True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare (A Tribute page to DOGNUTS ... pages of 27 years of friendship and more :)
- Bok and Allan's 3rd anni (my 1st job as official photographer hahaha)
- ma ol' CITEM crew (faces of my good old friends from the Center for International Trade ...)
- the past life (... and my own life that was)
- cold case! (my primary suspects from Jeff, Papeng, arf arf hummmm)
- Baby love (all the stuff I got for Danes but never had to the chance to give on those many birthdays, christmases, valens, halloween I missed, and him spent with someone else :( :()
- For your eyes only (a few stills between me and Bok, between me and Jen, between me and ... ang plantsa, ang sofa, Eres tu, and pader, ang great AHIMA 2006 report, ang breast exposure (of brown CUP B nipples) goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh
- MDLU (this man i love, but is in love with someone else, and getting married January 8 :( :( :( ... photos curt'sy of my paparazzi, sherlock holmes, robinhood friends :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive