... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Reading is the new seXy



vanity is getting criminally blasphemous LOL …


home therapy as an excuse to shopholism... pimping mah sweet little abode with vintage china from the new thrift shop down town, practical knacks from that japanese store by Aguinaldo highway, and that precious Marilyn Monroe shower curtain from my other love city, Dumaguete.


my personal vendetta ... magnifying waves on my delicious long brown tresses, coloring my eye lids black, painting my toes in nouveau blue, heels in pink, sprinkles of lash serum in my mind, losing sleep over waterfall braids, strawberry blush, new york apple, concealers and palettes, resurrecting my torn and worn jeans, my Melissa jelly wedge in deeper darker cobalt blue, obssess with Cath Kidston, Marilyn Monroe, everything about art ... poetry, mystical pop and purple in-ear beats, painting, watercolor, vector, doodles, photography, cake designs (love fondants!), nail art, Denise Andrade, the late Andrea Burden, frommoontomoon, pinterest (officially addicted to pinning arrgghhh), Joel Benjamin capturing my unguarded moments makin' love with peace and quiet :) ... Maxabella Loves, and my unsatiable hunger for beautiful words ... online reads ... uhmmm yes even erotic poetry ;)


my current oral fixation LOL … ice cream and fresh seedless grapes


i'm sorry not been writing a lot lately been busy reading too much these days


so how was your yesterday?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive