... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, March 7, 2015

But I got a BLANK SPACE baby, And I'll write your name ;-)

blogspot acting up ... and a bit fickle minded on what they want to do with their Adult Content Policy ... their March 28 deadline was too upfront, it got me uncomfortable (though not guilty ;-) ) and got me thinking "wordpress" or just anythin any place to migrate all my online musings.

but then i wasn't alone, hehe other bloggers ganged up on Google so there ...  a public retraction was issued.

and and ... jusz too many web crawlers and google bots in here ... I'm sick and tired and totally pissed!

Thank God for March 1, but I'm officially hatin' March anyway.  Bring it on!  Makes me don't want to believe you more if you don't!

for now,while I struggle to write ala Marcelo Santos III ;-) ... and  http://irmavanta.tumblr.com  successfully gettin my attention ... I am with deep regret entering this zone again ...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive