... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Friday, September 11, 2015

Sharing my Spotify

It's 12:08 AM, should be waking up by 4 AM.  But what's a little sacrifice.  I tried my best to share this song via my Spotify.  I hope at least one of these 3, gotta work somehow.  I just think you'd need at least a FREE Spotify account to play and listen.  If not, you can play it yes but you won't hear anything.  And that's sad coz this version of the song by the original artist is sooooo delish,  and so rare, you won't find it some place else but in Spotify.  I found this by accident. I was one lucky girl huh.                                                       

Dear all --- this is sooooo gooood, you gotta check this out.


spotify:user:irmavanta:playlist:6josowY2nJ6LlJhGROeGR8



spotify:track:47nJrlVeOWNEI4hppa7ha9


>




This was OSTD of what used to be my Facebook's Spotify.   Those days in between Markov.  Driving all the way from QC to Pasay.  I was too wasted to forget. LOL
This was easy listening.  I love the piano and the guitar.  What used to be jusz pop.  Has got more blues now, feels like silk jazz.  This version makes me seriously desperately considering to upgrade to Premium my now non-FB Spotify.  I can't lose this one nah uh



First Person, Singular

 ... he looks at me and have to smile
As we go driving for a while
my hair blowing in the open window of his car
as we go the traffic lights
watch them glimmer in my eyes
in the darkness of the evening
and he's got all that he needs
right here in the passenger seat
oh he can't keep his eyes on the road
knowing that he's inches from me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive