... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Six years ago in my bedroom with my 10 year old ...

Monday blues
Tuesday therapy expires
Wednesday sick ... begging you, please to colour me happi
i look back from lilla's blends
read this, memories like this,
quiet, silly, happi
never fails :-)



funny moments with my lil gurl

Lil gurl:  mom why do you drink beer
Mom:  its like soda
L:  but why do you drink soda and beer instead of water
Mom:  for a change
Lil gurl: but you hardly drink water so why change
Mom:  soda,  beer have water content too
Lil gurl:  but still not water
Mom:  partly water
Lil gurl: not real water
Mom: water is boring!
Lil gurl: what ….  how can water bore anyone?
Mom:  its past your bed time. Go to sleeeepppp Sophia Clarisse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive