... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

You is Smart, You is Kind, You is Important




in life there are Hillys, Elizabeths blah blah blah ... and there are Aibis, Minnys, Contantines, and Celias and their Johnnies, and most of all there will always be Skeeters.

Already my favorite movie.  The vintage backdrop is a bonus.  I'm getting the book really soon.


**** baby Mae is such a doll ... i was hoping i could have someone like that ... i used to pray for it ... now it's just a dream ... it's alright, i have someone like her 16 years ago :)















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive