... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Easy like Sunday Morning




1. Soph and I’s first night with my new bed.
2. And yes, my first week with my Tinkerbell pillow. Saturday afternoon, yesterday, power nap I dreamt of Lola and Tita Jing :(




3. An entire week of harutan bonding with Soph just before she goes back to school this coming Monday. Secret fats hahahha
4. San Mig light and Marlboro lytes with baby couzs Carrots … thanks be to God for Neng ;)




Me, Tita Marie, Tita Jing, Carrots and Jerome. Calabash Road. I was ten. They were babies. They were not even at their prime.



5. This week’s Quiet Time saw me through … Precious Moments™ bible kept me grounded (somehow) … God’s words and wisdom even when you just don’t get it … just too damn powerful!
6. I was seriously thinking of having some of Soph’s VCDs converted … to save and safe-keep such beautiful memories of birthdays, Christmases, graduations… and so here, me, just like that …finding my old nostalgic self scanning (with Soph’s help) old pics … randomly …



Sailor Moon Sophie with Tita Thelms and Tito Ambet. I so miss Ambet (sa akin na lang yun, at yung sa amin ni Betong, sa amin na lang yung. Ang dami nang nagda-drama about Betong, ayaw ko nang dumagdag pa. Ang importante alam ko at alam nya kung ano sya sa akin, at kung ano ako sa kanya.)




Thelms and I. Zamboanga bound. Zesto drink and Walkman hahahah.




Tita Jing, from my self-made family tree which I made shortly after Lolo Tatay passed in '79. She still is in Oregon and I miss her so :(. Carrots, too. :( :(





First grade, and you noticed me? I was an honor student and smelled sunshine, you my friend, was busy playing marbles, and smelled like sun :). Remember this class pic, you brought this to CITEM, and showed proudly to Alma and Thelms :) ... hey, I miss you, classmate. :) God bless. (am sure, this will bring tears in your eyes when you see and read this, come MOnday. :)



This was how I sign my little name when I was a little six. :)


7. I am dead, rotting busy … this is my last honest decent wonderful weekend … I look forward seeing baby cousz Jerome, my neph Nero, and Tito Peng this coming Friday …
(8). (I love you). (Goodbye.)
9. Pagbalik ko, pasko na.

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive