... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Water Dipper List

Everyone's eggcited, overwhelmed, getting busy with all the preps. We just lost an inter-batch basketball match. Bob's tummy was oh so like .... hahaha. DOGNUTS praying hard that I should be out of hibernation by that time. Jomat's a little worried. Kelsy, too. And Ronnie and Ghie. Arlenevlee's missing me. Nanat getting impatient with me. 2011 is it!!!??? (tapping my fingers, rolling my eyes, hoping the lightning to strike so I can play dead).

I hope they believe me when I say, am serious. Here's my Christmas/Birthday/Reunion list for all my friends in the States and Australia ;) ... some sort of over-indulgence, but isn't this one a good sign that I am seriously considering ...


1. Pippi Longstocking (it's closing to 3 years since I gave it away, it needs a replacement by now)
2. Strawberry Shortcake, Raggedy Ann and Andy and/or Cabbage Patch
3. Pink Monopoly for Soph and Mom ;)
4. VS's Plum Drop yummmmmmmm
5. DVDs all of these ..... Angela’s Ashes, Como Agua Para Chocolate, Steel Magnolias, How to Make an American Quilt, Malena, Y Tu Mama Tambien, Field of Dreams, Dead Poets Society, Patch Adams, Now and Then, Reality Bites :)
6. Kevyn Lettau’s first CD with Bridges there of course ;)
7 Daisy lift for my toilet bowl (hahahah pati talaga ito ... i actually came upon this during my chicago - oregon trip, they have it in-flight Southwest Airlines wheeeew so some of my friends should ride Southwest ... so spoiled this gYpsy huh)
8. I've got many other things in my head, in my heart ;) ... I wish I could put everything down and all the happy, sob stories behind each item ... my Facebook's Bucklet List, they're all there. The ones money can buy, and the ones I can never have even if I spent a lifetime.

So this ain't actually a Bucket List. That one sounds too serious, a little desperate ... so I wanna keep this light ... my Water Dipper List haha!

My Bucket List, some details there, especially the one in the bottom list (remember, its arranged according to degree of difficulty, and that explains why the last one in the Bucket List is last), money can't buy. We are all completely powerless over. Me, since I can't travel time, am leaving everything to God.



(somebody's giving me the creeps here ... 41 times, in a span of 2 hours ... what good is it to you? ... what can you do?

Why do you search for us? him me old office

We're not together. He doesn't even like me. He's getting married after New Year's Eve. If these facts satisfy you, you will stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive