... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Girl Toy ™

***





***





***




***

Girl Toy™. That was all her worth. A free entertainment he can avail of online for just a few dollars for a cheap broadband and a laptop. That little girl he claimed to have searched for, far and wide. That girl he said was special to him since grade school. That girl he professed his love to since they were children. The same woman, he found 30 years after, whose heart he intended to break, and broke. That innocent memory of her, he was given as a gift, he planned to destroy, and damaged.

A diamond pulverized. May be, not even God can put together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive