... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Monday, October 24, 2011

"When you don't mean anything, you can say goodbye anytime. " leojamri

My desperation. A much needed help after this major revamp in my life. Found the site for the first time in FB, the old "ning" was compromised. So my new friend Misty made a new one ... this one ...

I remember I posted a question in the FB site on what to do when the relationship with your twin soul becomes one-sided ... hurtful ... when you're taken for granted by your other half to the point that you question it yourself if he indeed was your twin flame because if he was ...

... how could he break my heart when it's gonna feel like his breaking his?

... Why would he lie about his real status? When he knows this is an important factor on the present and the future of our relationship?

... When simple things amount to a mountain of truths ... like the real reasons behind untagging my photo from his page, deleting his comments from my page, changing his profile to a puppy if only not to give away his identity after i listed him as my Honey in Facebook. At least suspecting common and uncommon friends would not easily identify him ... Facebook enlists may be a hundred of Joel Ilagan(s) ... my Honey Joel Ilagan can be anyone of them.

Simple things he did to hide me away from his world ... from his wife, his kids, his family and friends. The dark closet was suffocating, but he didn't want my skeleton dangling in front of people he truly cares about. He didn't want to hurt their feelings ... but it's perfectly alright to trample on mine. And he did all these, without a single explanation, no apologies, no remorse. I died from asphyxia, 4 months ago. And for all he care!

... Why would he not communicate with me. This is a long distance relationship, any form of communication is key. That's the only way our so called relationship can survive. He stopped talking to me, just like that especially those times when I needed him the most. He turned his back. For more than one month. If that could kill, that would have been my second death.

... Why changed status, our Group, his wife's friends, his friends, feasted on it. I was degraded to the lowest form. A 42 year old adult male consciously did that without any consideration of my feelings, his other woman.

... My so called twin flame made his choice. But I guess, its nature taking course ... he goes back to the wife and dumps his mistress. That's the way the story goes. History has not changed. A concubine demoted to the lowest lowest form nearing garbage. There's no better way to treat a woman like that. I deserve the disrespect and the trashy treatment. I am a Whore!

My new family may have some answers for me ... if he indeed is my twin soul, then we'll meet again, tables will be turned, this time I'd be the one to break his heart. This Whore ... still would not trade places , not yesterday, not today, not in the future, not in my next lifetimes.

‎NJV said once, but actually quoting Isobelle Carmody, "The deepest wounds aren't the ones we get from other people hurting us. They are the wounds we give ourselves when we hurt other people."

Irma S. Vanta commented. " Thank God, I'm not much of an offender :) ... but the clumsy, silly one :(. But I won't trade places though :). I don't like "deepest wounds".
August 27 at 11:25am · Like · 1 person










No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive