... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

KISZ KISZ THE FROG





The story went, you kisz a toad and get a prince.

So how many toads do I have to kisz? And Who sez I wanted a prince.? Who cares about a prince. What’s wrong with a toad. I can take a toad even when he’s green, hard, loud and slimy. Kermit is so nice and cuddly. Mr. Jeremy Fisher with all his misadventures, is now a legacy. Yes they are never famous for being handsome. A face full of warts, a little facial ;) could help, who knows. Their low baritone voice sometimes scary, too. Edgy, always seXy for me.

... gee, he remained a toad ... in fact, the harder i kisz, the toader he becomes arrrgggg

And no matter how much Nanat wants to hang the toad by the neck ... this toad will always remain my most favorite toad in this whole wide world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive