... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

when angels fall it doesnt mean ...

They come in twos ... like a lighting striking twice :(

The malaise of incompetence ... the major, major scarcity of proficiency.

I can't even control my own blog site. Am already taking so much man hours and computer time of their tech team. Thank heavens for assigning Andy to me. So so so prompt and patient with my silly, ishtupid school girl questions. I was his plague :( ... sowi naman :) ... I was doing it in good faith ... just trying to put up a little security from my loyal stalkers (~~ tribe increasing ... and getting better, meaner by the day). Andy was probably wearing that grin on his face (you know, that kind of grin ... chester cat smile ... darn!) ... rewarding himself for finally losing me :) ... his persistent, inquisitive, panicky customer hehe ... as he try to find, one last time, the most elementary ways of explaining the complex world of IT to a blogger who can't and does not have just the amount of determination to survive this cyberjungle ... me jusz throwing in the towel ... "OK, that's it ... am reverting ... shooottttss!

It was my fault though. Last year I made a little indecision ... and a little amount of that is certainly a bad decision! :) ... "kramri dot" no good ... sowi naman ... may be, i'll get a puppy instead, and just call him "kramri".

... so what's that other phenomenon ... (in only a span of 3 days) ... last night I got home after unwillingly hurdling massive traffic at Coastal Road (God bless friends like Dianni for keeping me company while on the road even for a short while ... yeah, i still take no airconditioning baby busses from alleys you never knew that ever existed ... it's like riding a rusty old tetanus-filled can opener as I always say ... but i feel safer knowing that i won't find you there ... smart thinking IT dummy huh) ... home finally ... shower next. There you go, black out! Not a sign of life. Not a blink. Not a sound. Thank God for 5 MAXX movies. It breaks our hearts ... Sophie and I. So that makes me really wanna call 1800-STUART LITTLE. Me and Soph, wanna grab that silver lining ASAP ... mother and daughter will talk about it in details may be next Monday ... WT ... after my Sunday Mall Tours ... dirty soutthhh babbyyyy babyyyyy ... or may be I can assign Maurette there, and me stay on the far south side closer to my dug out:)

... and this came out ... like rain water dripping from old gutters ... for all the things I failed at, and lost for the last 3 days ... this was such a symphony cradling me to my sleep last night ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive