... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

the scent of a woman closing 40

i was online with Nanat early this week. and he was really nice and sweet and encouraging sharing with me his personal experience on his rite of passage last year when he turned 40 (he will be 41 next month, also a true-blooded May born Toro). Time to roll, and roar, and start anew. So there, putting his lover in his place! Clap clap clap naman for Nanat. So the first year after 40 ... was rampa moments. Catching up for the lost times ... errr .... some wasted times with lover (who is now neatly tucked in his rightful place harhar). If you know the story, you really have to give full credits to my good friend, Jonathan.

So now let's see how am gonna fare with mine :)

I was planning to becoming a witch this week. Last night and this morning ... I just did.

I was born with a microscopic patience. My buffer stock is just two teaspoons full. The last two years was a lesson on patience. So please, am still in foul mood ... so you have to agree that I have patiently given this a try. I was sticking with it ... to prove a point ... to be able to share ... and learn at the same time. Today, I was a bad, angry witch. I said my piece like I always do. I am not apologetic. I stand firm. I don't sell out, honey.

I opened the can of worms and spilled the decaying beans!

The other one, was the falling out. One thing recent experiences taught me was to never ever put up with crap. You give only what you get. Shabby treatment deserves fucking shabbier treatment! For the lies deserve all the world's dishonesty. Tupperware is it... it's good quality plastic anyway.

So what's the redeeming factor for the day ... i was on the phone with Bok Wenggay this afternoon, we ended up rolling in our bellies ..."what's too painful to capture, nga ba Bok?"

So what else pa? ... just before last night ... I got up at 7 AM ... went to bed again ... and dreamed. For the first time, it was really something new ... it was so unbelievable ... it was so good that i forgot about the details. i wanted to go back and dream it all over again ... but it was so good ... it can happen only once.
What do you know ... my baby Marky was nice to me. He was smiling at me. And was helping me out with some chores (whatever those chores were, demmet I don't remember). Baby Danes in that morning REM was unbelievably nice to me. For once he was nice to me, and sweet, and caring. Even if it was just a dream i couldn't even relive. Danes was nice to me wow, I was floating in soft pink clouds. It was so heaven.

... but that happened in the morning ... only afternoon dreams can come true, as they say. it was a dream so beautiful ... but it happened not even before I gargled, and brushed my teeth. I have not even taken a shower yet.

It was just a dream. It wasn't for real. Dreams don't come true. Especially dreams like that. Early morning dreams.

But at least he was nice and caring and sweet. For once. I can live with that.

A good prelude, ei :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive